Hi, I am an evangelist ### from###

Oldway

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, I am an evangelist ### from ### ### pray for me not able to receive from God and prophet ### Joshua
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Topic. One man of God pastor ### is in facing problems for me only please pray for him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, 🌾Evangelists, ⛪️Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" 🙏We pray it over ourselves first, in submission to Your Word, even as it was the proper example and pattern of Christ, overcoming...
Replies
8
Views
32
🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, 🌾Evangelists, ⛪️Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" 🙏We pray it over ourselves first, in submission to Your Word, even as it was the proper example and pattern of Christ...
Replies
10
Views
49
🤺🤺Armor of God Eph 6:10-20, Ourselves, Our Families, Leaders, 🐑Pastors, 🌾Evangelists, ⛪️Churches, Ministry Partners, All Believers; Even 🏛️Government, EVEN "ENEMIES" (Enemies are Opportunities to Show our LOVE for Jesus by praying for their salvation, 2 Tim 2:25-26) -- 📖 Utterance to Proclaim...
Replies
11
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom