Hi, good morning May I ask prayer ...

Shyfi

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, good morning May I ask prayer for my relationship with ###?
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

may i ask for prayers for my family. caring for my ### through ongoing health concerns has left me emotionally exhausted and fearful. please pray for their complete healing and for me to have peace of mind, wisdom and renewed strength each day. thank you so much
Replies
10
Views
197
Hi good morning my name is ###...I'm a chef but not working ### and my family are not doing well ..it feel like I'm kept behind.. something is keeping me stuk I'm not like this ..can you please pray for me ...
Replies
4
Views
321
Hi good morning, I am ### from Papua New Guinea. please I am appealing to you for your prayer over my life. plesas pray for me in this following areas: 1: Financial breakthrough 2. pray against every Generational curse that is holding me back from progressing. 3. pray for peace in my heart 4...
Replies
5
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,389
Messages
16,822,219
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom