Hey guys please pray for my friend ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
169
I really need ###, I don't want to masturbate or watch wrong things. And I'm so stressed when my libido or sexual desire gets high while I can't do anything. Please God, I really need it, I want to marry in my 20s, not 30, 40, above.
Replies
6
Views
254
Hey there can you guys please pray for me, I have been trying to stay sober from marijuana and my job drug tested me a couple days ago and I could probably lose my job if it comes out positive. I ask that you guys can send prayers for the test to come out negative I really can’t lose my job, I...
Replies
7
Views
452
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom