Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm prayed out. I have nothing left in me. I'm praying constantly. I'm talking to God all day long in my head while I'm working. I just keep falling deeper and deeper. This started five months ago and I'm not any closer to getting anything together. Car's not fixed, can't afford Lyft rides for...
Replies
6
Views
124
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter had tickets to go overseas to visit family in September 2022. My two young sons and I headed to Texas to set up our new home and start the new job. After my son and I left for...
Replies
7
Views
145
I've been posting prayers over my s o n on here for 9 months. I posted a few weeks ago that his Marchman was going to end (being forced to stay at a mental facility) and I prayed he would choose to stay at the facility getting the help he needs even though he is no longer forced to. Well he...
Replies
6
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom