Here’s a video I made on YouTube! ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Before sleeping I wanna share this with you … people of God. So as you all know the person I am in love with and deep down I know he also loves me… Due to my behavior filled with emotional intensity and anger, he decided to part his ways with me. You all know I have been asking for...
Replies
6
Views
105
Hello prayer friends, I come to you today with a modern-day miracle request. I run a YouTube channel called ### where I make videos that I firmly believe are more blessed than a Chick-fil-A sandwich on a Sunday (and those are rare, let’s be honest). Unfortunately, my views are... well, let’s...
Replies
5
Views
330
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom