Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Please pray in agreement with me for a double dose of protection against my enemies who want to destroy me. I need divine protection right now and for the rest of my life! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support.
 
By the power invested in us by God himself, I stand with you commanding that God will place His angels of protection all around you to protect you from the enemy. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord, You will uphold with Your righteous Right Hand! You are the author and finisher of our faith. Thank You Selah
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
God, for the sake of Your Son, Jesus, please send a protective squad of angels to protect and save ### from all enemies. May the fighter angels knock these enemies off balance at all times. Let all favour be upon this life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I'm addicted to drugs, cigarettes, I need protection over my life, I hate my life desperatly, i.need some good solid friends. And I would like to be very happy and wealthy one. Day, because I hate my life so much. Please spread the word to the whole world and beyond because I...
Replies
11
Views
160
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.
Replies
12
Views
198
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom