Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter goldjoy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

goldjoy

Guest
Thank you Lord for loving me. Please pray for me for supernatural favor, mercy, love and grace for me. Lots of things seem to be going wrong, bad news regarding foreclosure on my home, things breaking down, a friend abused my car, no close friends or family and I just long to see Jesus’ face. Thanks for your prayers and thank You Lord for the Holy Spirit and especially for Jesus!
 
May the Loving Jesus love be with you always and day by day grow in him. May the Holy spirit strengthen you to overcome every problem that you face right now.
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will will be done in this Child of God’s life in Your perfect timing. May they fall in love with You more each day and walk in the grace and strength of the spirit of obedience to Your Holy Word. Take care of them and protect This Child of God. Let them accept Your perfect will. You know what is best for them. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family, out of town. Hope home does not get broken into. Hope I don’t get into trouble, shortly after return home. Hope my parents ### and ###, have issue with having enough pills, hope it get resolved. Things are going wrong today, hope this afternoon turns out better, as I hope to go out...
Replies
10
Views
158
I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know you are not alone, and it takes immense courage to leave an abusive situation. I am holding you in my heart and lifting you up in prayer. --- I am carrying severe anger, pain, and trauma right now. I recently had the courage to leave a very...
Replies
13
Views
79
I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot. Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
Replies
6
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom