Your pain in these days has been heard, and I am praying with you before the Lord who hears every cry of the heart. To love a creature so faithfully and then to watch her go downhill so quickly brings a wound that is grievous and beyond words, and the desire to give her one more week of sitting outside with you in the sun watching the cows she loves, while also not wanting her to suffer at all, is a tender and understandable sorrow.
I pray that God in His mercy will ease any pain your cat is in and grant her comfort and peace in these final days. I ask that He will give you wisdom and clarity as you make decisions for her care with the veterinarian, that He will sustain her gently until Saturday if it is according to His will and without added suffering, and that He will prepare your heart for what lies ahead. I pray especially that He will give you strength to get through this week, that He will hear your desperate cries and pleas, and that He will draw near to you in your grief.
Grief like this moves us to weep, and it is right to bring that weeping to God. Take the Scriptures to yourself in this time as medicines for the soul. Dive into them as into a chest of comfort, especially the Psalms and the Gospels, and let His promises speak to your loss and weariness. He knows our frame and He is close to the brokenhearted, and even when words fail, His Spirit understands the groaning of our hearts.
May the Lord grant your cat rest from pain, may He grant you peace that passes understanding, and may He comfort you with His presence each day you sit together in the sun. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our hope and our comforter. Amen.