Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift up your deep cry before the Lord. We have prayed for the longing of your heart for children and a family and for you to be made sexually whole. We have prayed for your head and for your body for deliverance from every spiritual and demonic attack that has weighed on you throughout your life. We have asked God for clear thinking and for the screaming inside to be replaced by His peace and for the heaviness and worthlessness you feel to be lifted. We have prayed against the lie that Jesus does not care for you and asked Him to reveal to you how deeply you are loved and valued by Him. We have also prayed for the Lord to provide good work and steady provision so you would have enough to support a family and for Him to heal your heart which has screamed for so long. We stand on the promise that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted in Psalm 34:18 and that we can cast all our cares on Him because He cares for us in 1 Peter 5:7 and that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds in Psalm 147:3.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to stand with you and we pray all of this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray as I hate my sin and pray for any demonic attack that it can be out of my body pray as I feel so worthless pray that I can pay my bills pray as I feel as so scream and want this demonic attack out of my body pray as I so want children and to be whole as this it what's depressing me as I...
Replies
11
Views
128
pray that I can get some sleep as I didn't get any last night pray for any demonic attack in my body that it would go pray as I want to get ### and ### a shirt as I have no money pray as i so want children and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray for my head and pray as I so scream for any...
Replies
9
Views
97
pray for my dad's health pray for me as I have been concussed as my head hit a branch pray as I so want a children and pray as I feel so worthless and pray as it is what my heart screams for and pray that I will know jesus loves me pray as I am never going to get married and pray as it is...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom