We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up these past days and to bring your specific needs before the Lord. We have prayed for the Lord to provide you with good and trustworthy friends and roommates to help you and share your home, and for a healthy church home where you can be planted, find fellowship and meet like minded believers who will support you and help you grow. We have also prayed for your marriage and for the deep hurt and exhaustion you feel, that you feel used and that he will never care or act right. We understand your desire for relief and for the pain to be removed quickly and for someone better to come soon.

We want to continue to pray for you with grace and truth. We pray that God will give you wisdom and clarity as you seek Him about your marriage, and that He will surround you with wise and godly counsel in the church He leads you to. We pray that you will seek first His kingdom and His righteousness as Matt 6:33 teaches and that you will trust Him with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding as Prov 3:5 teaches. We know that marriage is a covenant before God as Matt 19:6 teaches and that God is near to the brokenhearted as Psalm 34:18 teaches and that He sets the lonely in families as Psalm 68:6 teaches. We ask the Lord to show you His will, to protect you, to provide for your practical and financial needs for housing and community, and to guard your heart against rushing into a new relationship before healing and counsel. We pray that He will lead you to a pastor and to mature believers who can walk with you, listen to you and give you biblical guidance for your next steps.

We pray together now, Father we lift our sister to You and ask that You meet her needs for safe community and a church home. Provide faithful friends and roommates according to Your will and open the right doors. Give her discernment and peace about her marriage and help her to seek You above all else. Bring healing to her heart and protect her from further hurt. We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.

If your request was answered and God has provided friends, housing help or a church home, or has brought clarity and peace, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please forgive me for my sins. I pray I am forgiven. I want to forget the past. I want to find a permanent place to stay, so I can finally file for divorce. I want to be free and find other people who want me and like me. I want them to be forgiving and have a good sense of humor. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
76
I ask for protection of my post in job as I heard rumours to replace in my field work post to office work which I don't want to do. Please pray that God may cover me from enemy's snares & any plot to harm me or discourage me. Please pray that God may help me find favour in the eyes of my...
Replies
10
Views
72
My marriage is not good right now. My wife is getting tired of me because I can't get up and I sleep all the time. I'm afraid that I'm heading for a divorce. Will you pray and ask god to help me to let me keep my marriage and have enough energy to get up and not sleep all the time and take care...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,013
Messages
16,805,864
Members
650,462
Latest member
Zdoroithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom