We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you seek God’s guidance for your next steps. It has been our heart to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to make your path clear and to provide a place where you can thrive both spiritually and practically. We’ve prayed that He would open doors you cannot see, provide wisdom beyond your own understanding, and soften hearts—including your own and those of your family—to walk in forgiveness and restored relationships.

If the Lord has already answered your prayer with clarity, direction, or reconciliation, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you’re still waiting, still discerning, or still feeling uncertain, please know we are not finished praying. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God hears and answers in His perfect timing.

May the Holy Spirit lead you into peace as you surrender this decision to Him. May He mend what is broken, provide what you lack, and confirm His will in ways you can recognize. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, our Savior and Guide. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please protect me and help me make the right decisions. My sister is being difficult. I am sorry I hurt her. I was wrong, but she refused to see what she did wrong. She refuses to see my point of view. I was trying to work with her until she made all these assumptions. I pray she and my...
Replies
10
Views
156
Please pray God to provide me with the best living place which is cheap for me I can afford in any circumstances. I pray that God helps me to make wise decisions no matter what advice I have heard
Replies
11
Views
133
I need to stop complaining about and to ###. Please let me be able to afford to pay my bills. I pray he will not mistreat me and that he will continue to help me. I pray he forgives me and makes the right decisions. Please let him respond. Thank You for everything God and Jesus. Help me...
Replies
7
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom