We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy burdens and allowed us to stand beside you in prayer during this incredibly difficult season. Our hearts have been lifting you before the Lord daily, asking Him to bring healing to your body, to remove every obstacle in your healthcare, and to open doors of provision so you and your family will not face homelessness. We know these 60 days feel urgent and overwhelming, but we are believing with you that God is already working in ways you cannot yet see.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether through restored health, unexpected help, or a place to call home—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the challenges still feel just as heavy, please don’t hesitate to post again. We are not walking away from this; we will continue to intercede for you until you see God’s breakthrough.

May the Father strengthen your faith as you seek Him, reminding you that He is your Provider, your Healer, and your Shelter. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
148
My ### and I are homeless we have a little emotional support dog We are looking for a cheap reasonable place to rent
Replies
14
Views
223
Prayers fir help for me and my kids for blockage to go everything I try to do fails i woke up to 2 flat tires couldn't make work with a swollen leg we still homeless the agency approved me 3 months a go for a place but the case worker keeps giving me the run around its a mess im so tired...
Replies
6
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom