Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Father, i surrender to You Lord. I am really sad today as I may have deterred one of the agents that has prospective buyers of our lots. i may have discouraged him as i tried to seek for a higher price since we prioritize him. Lord i do not know what to do. Please help. i pray in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
168
Please pray for my son-in-law and daughter to get good jobs since they have just moved abroad for better prospects and have three young children. Many thanks and God bless you always!
Replies
6
Views
217
Living hand to mouth, no real money coming in, no job prospects. One job the Lord knows I want, I just don't believe it's on the table or ever was but I had taken in a heartbeat. Another I need money even to apply. Alternatively I have an idea to launch a business but I don't have the startup...
Replies
6
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom