Help.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father for this new day. Thank you that you send your son on our behalf. Please, one word of you can turn our whole situation around Please i pray for hope and please act on my behalf as well as for others in deep need and pain. i prayed psalm 23 over and over again and i truly...
Replies
12
Views
139
READY TO FAINT. LOW CARBS HIGH INFLAMMATION! PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
12
Views
104
I really don't know what to do. I can't sleep at all. I don't want to eat, I want to ###. I don't know if I believe in God anymore. I want to cling onto thinking I do but I've prayed consistently and i feel deserted. I'm struggling so bad and not receiving any kind of support. I've cried and...
Replies
13
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom