Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... This has been going on for many years despite diligent prayers, fasting, struggle and confessions.. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know exactly how to pray anymore. If you know, please.... pray for my forgiveness and final deliverance...
Replies
8
Views
118
Lord forgive me for pornography, heal me of my sin.
Replies
11
Views
117
Pray for me because I struggle with masturbation and pornography. Help me to overcome this struggle continuously pray for me because it has been a long fight. I want to go to God confidently and not ashamed. Pray please that God changes this for me. I am also praying for a Godly spouse. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom