Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all who pray I agree with ### in your prayers for my request may God do for you all you do for us !!!
 
Thank you I am required more pray please help. We are in a real war for 2 young boys currently in the custody of the state please we need God to open the door for full adoption now !!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife is currently undergoing IVF treatments to hopefully bring about our first child. I'm requesting that you remember my wife (###) and me (###) in your prayers. There's just too much of God's love on our ranch for just the two of us. We need a child to nurture and teach Christian values so...
Replies
9
Views
140
Help me! I am a moron, a fool! I keep making mistakes, doesn’t help my mum keeps mentioning them, it seems when she does that, I make more of them. I don’t know if I am allowed any more money; if forced to return money I earned or got, or not; despite needing it. I don’t know if my period is...
Replies
12
Views
157
Dear god, My wife lost her bus pass. She has to work today, tomorrow and Monday. Her job is a 2 hour and 3 minute walk from where we live. She has a boyfriend who she's cheating on me with. He has not said I'll send you money to buy you another bus pass or I'll send you money for bus fare. But I...
Replies
6
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom