Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, please save ###! I pray she knows you, follows & serves you! I pray she has heaven on earth & eternity with Jesus. Heal her from trauma and use it to serve you & heal others. Help me get ready for church now & serve you well this week! Please bring a good honest buyer for my couch & chair...
Replies
6
Views
93
Dear God Please give me favor with IRS to send my tax refund this week. Please also deliver the couch I am waiting for. Help me prepare to be a good wife and meet my husband soon! Your yoke is light. I want to serve you and over achieve in my job & career & finances. Pay my debts off please...
Replies
9
Views
220
I don't know where to turn. There seems like no other way. I know I could ask my father, but I am so ashamed and it would destroy how I feel about myself. I'm trying to get student loans to go back to school but I don't know if they will fall through. I can ask for a cosigner, but I don't think...
Replies
10
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom