HELP

Ioriltok

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord, you know all that ### am going through, I need You, please help me. I ask as well for my ### to be well. ###
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the health Professions Council of South Africa and mental health association. Have to complete a form on the health Professions Council of South Africa website using mental health association rules and regulations. I pray to be blessed while doing...
Replies
9
Views
192
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over some possible outcomes from the health Professions Council of South Africa. I hope and pray that it happens to be, correction for what has occurred, a favorable judgment and a favorable/acceptable/winning report from the health Professions Council...
Replies
8
Views
199
Please pray all lost money and jewels Returned immediately. I have to sell household goods . I am a pensioner Tears are very painful. I dont have money for medication food . I dont want to leave South Africa with the most ugly and bitter taste. Dear father please help me to bring All that is...
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom