help

Anonymous

Beloved of All
WILL YOU PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE ME A HOUSE THAT IT WILL BE A 2 BEDROOM WITH A FIREPLACE AND THAT GOD WILL SEND ME LOVE THAT WILL BECOME MY WIFE AND THAT GOD WILL SHOW ME THE PLACE SOON AND THAT I CAN MOVE IN WITH ALL MY THINGS AND THAT GOD WILL GIVE ME BACK WHAT HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM ME
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

With medi-cal, because of my respiratory condition, I was able to seek help for resources for housing assistance, not section 8 because I don't qualify and I'm blessed that I don't. I'm grateful for the current job God has provided for me, but praying for a better job that pays more and remote...
Replies
13
Views
209
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
177
Please pray that the chain or the buyers for my house find a buyer for their house soon as nothing is moving forward . I need to move soon with my pet . Please pray for some help in moving when the time comes . GOD bless . ###
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom