Regiah

Beloved Warrior
Lord Jesus, I lift up my life and circumstances to you today. I thank you for your mercy and grace. I thank you for shelter, transportation and food. I pray for healing and favor of our land, government and for every household in need. Father God, open doors, remove lack and soften hearts this day. I need your help now Lord, to pay my rent, car note and all other debts off to $0. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family, friends and every prayer request on this website. Lord bless, comfort and keep us all during these trying times. I ask this in Jesus holy mighty name amen and amen. Thank you Jesus!
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, You are holy, powerful, loving, righteous, provider & protector! Please make a way to pay all my debts and buy a house. Help me serve you your yoke is light. Help me plan the work dinner we are required. Help me with my car registration and drivers lucense for my move. Help me get in...
Replies
10
Views
143
Father in Jesus name, I ask for your divine mercy and protection. The property managers keep hounding me to sign a document that will cover up their wrongdoings. I already send the required documents to the city and state without the property management's knowledge. These documents tell the...
Replies
6
Views
179
Please pray with me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor we been homeless for 3 months sleeping in the car and the agency finally approved me for help but no one will rent to me because of the eviction I was intentionally sabotage I shouldn't been evicted fir owing one...
Replies
10
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom