Danielle pearl

Humble Servant
Please pray help for ###, ### my friend. She is very obese and struggling terribly with her health. She has Fibro and many ailments. Her whole body is suffering. She cries a lot and needs help. She is struggling at work and her partner has lost work in Covid19. Please pray ### salvation and healing. She has such a kind heart🙏🏻
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your friend ###'s health and deliver her from pain. I'm praying that He would bless her and her love ones with all of her needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. And Thank You for loving me. Amen. so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family, out of town. Hope home does not get broken into. Hope I don’t get into trouble, shortly after return home. Hope my parents ### and ###, have issue with having enough pills, hope it get resolved. Things are going wrong today, hope this afternoon turns out better, as I hope to go out...
Replies
10
Views
145
Please pray for my daughter struggling with ### and has ### and ###, ###. She is struggling so much lately with her ### it’s preventing her from eating and daily activities. Please pray for her healing
Replies
14
Views
203
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom