Help by praying for me as I do for you. Please Lord help us get out of this horrible predicament so we can move on with our daily lives. It has definitely affected me and my family when in reality I should have never been involved in this. Please hear my prayer and those who pray for me. I’ve been a good man and have not hurt anyone nor try to hurt anyone. I love you Lord and please grant my prayer. In GOD’s name. Amen...
Amen
 
Help by praying for me as I do for you. Please Lord help us get out of this horrible predicament so we can move on with our daily lives. It has definitely affected me and my family when in reality I should have never been involved in this. Please hear my prayer and those who pray for me. I’ve been a good man and have not hurt anyone nor try to hurt anyone. I love you Lord and please grant my prayer. In GOD’s name. Amen...
May the Lord hear your prayer and grant it
 
Help by praying for me as I do for you. Please Lord help us get out of this horrible predicament so we can move on with our daily lives. It has definitely affected me and my family when in reality I should have never been involved in this. Please hear my prayer and those who pray for me. I’ve been a good man and have not hurt anyone nor try to hurt anyone. I love you Lord and please grant my prayer. In GOD’s name. Amen...
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you father for this new day. Thank you that you send your son on our behalf. Please, one word of you can turn our whole situation around Please i pray for hope and please act on my behalf as well as for others in deep need and pain. i prayed psalm 23 over and over again and i truly...
Replies
12
Views
139
1. GOOD DAY, ONE AND ALL. I need distant spiritual assistance and help to get out of a very complex situation imposed upon me. I HAVE BEEN HELD DOWN AND BLOCKED FOR A VERY LONG TIME NOW. I need a reality and time and space shift (I am just being explanatory to a degree as well as hopeful) in...
Replies
9
Views
139
I’m not only losing faith I’m wanting to give up. I’ve been praying. We have ### children and they hate me. They won’t let me see my grandkids either. And they post and spread lies about me everywhere. They have false memories of things I’ve never done and said. They don’t know everything...
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom