Help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a lot on my mind at the moment, so this may be a lot. Firstly, I found out like yesterday that my brother is watching South park (he has watched it before, but some reason what happened yesterday just sparked a thing in my mind for me to be like this). Yesterday, the clip was mocking...
Replies
6
Views
99
I can't explain but I'm in a very bad situation. I need you too get as many people praying for me as possible literally yes please as many as possible, the best Christians too please. Ceaselessly as well for me myself ###. 4 , protection, Lots of Love from God & Jesus , all my good prayers I...
Replies
10
Views
157
I hope not to get sick. I have a physio appointment tomorrow, I hope it goes well. Hope my physiotherapist doesn’t ask too many questions and treats me well. Hope my right leg gets better soon. My dad ### says that my mum’s behaviour is worse than mine, I don’t know how true that is anymore, by...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom