Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alishak

Servant
Please pray that God will answer my prayers and that ### and ### will advance me the money I desperately need today without any negative outcome...or expectations from me other than paying them back. And please pray that God will help answer my prayers regarding my friends ### and ###. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
163
Please pray for my financial situation. I have a wonderful job I make good money. I helped my two youngest get on their feet after their dad passed, I now have credit card debt to pay off. I'm getting older I'm single living on one income; I will never tell them I'm in debt. I don't like to...
Replies
10
Views
139
Please pray and help me and my son. All our savings 15000 € were scammed. We do not have money to live sufficiently this month. Now the scammer has contacted us and promises to send us 1000 € money back. Please pray that he would return all our money or the police would act very fast to catch...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom