Help Your Prayers For Family And Financially

  • Thread starter Thread starter annette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

annette

Guest
I need your prayers so much in my life and I am so stressed out with my life. Please help me with your prayers for my ### to find a job, so he can start working and he can feel good about himself, please ask the Lord to give him guidance and wisdom to take the right steps in his life please help me. Also, please help me with my business, I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like the Lord is not listening to me anymore, please ask the Lord to help me with my business to do well, no matter how hard I work, nothing seems to be working, please help me I am begging you for your prayers please. Also, my other ### and his colleague to do well in their business with their guidance and wisdom to do well and not be so stressed out please. Help him to be happy with ### when they get married in three weeks. I need your prayers please so I can be happy again in my life, I have not been happy for a long time. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Dear ###,

Sometimes our needs make us to become focus on all the wrong things in life. Let us focus on what is important. God is a God of miracles, He can do wonderful things if only we allow Him. He is faithful. He always comes at the right time, with the right solution, let us trust Him for He is worthy to be praised.
 
Lord I will lift up to you this family Let your guidance be upon them Lord. Grant them job Lord according to your will, give them the wisdom and vision Lord how to make wealth in Jesus name I pray amen.. Hi! we have a bible study last last Wednesday and we talk about financial breakthrough some of the guidelines let us ask God to give us vision creativity how to make money and our motives we should be supportive in the advancement of the kingdom of God for example if the work of God is moving in ###, lets gather all our resources and give to ###, lets give our tithe, and lets have the attitude of stewardship, we are not the owner of the wealth God is the owner and if God want to take it from us we should have the willingness to give to some one whom God want us to give. Tnx!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all you have done and your loving sacrifice on the cross. Please pray for our family and sick cats. Please pray for our finances and paying end of month bills on-time with money left over. We ask in Jesus's name this and for healing for our family every member. I am praying...
Replies
9
Views
229
Dear Lord Jesus and Arch Angel Michael I pray for healing for all my Diseases in my body & also for my son ### who found this website & shared it with us please Bless our family with Love happiness & prosperity please bless me with an abundance of money so I can help every member of my family...
Replies
11
Views
163
Shalom I would like to humbly request your prayers for me and my family. I am praying for financial stability and that God will open doors for me to own a house. I pray that He will make a way, soften the landlord’s heart to reduce the price, and grant me favor for my housing loan to be...
Replies
7
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom