Help With ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
179
Jesus I also been on long holds with med providers this is horrible treatment esp under an emergency. Please help need much rest now and I not miss their call back Lord please bring mighty favor for us and love ones and mighty open blessed doors. Is 54:17. Amen
Replies
12
Views
153
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will bring in my coworkers today give us spiritual strength to push through our work assignments make a way were it seems to be no way allow us to get out on time i plead the blood of Jesus christ against pressure and overwhelming sensation im...
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom