Help With The Words To Say.

  • Thread starter Thread starter jenawest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jenawest

Guest
Two co-workers (they are father and daughter) are really having a hard time with what is happening with their ### and Brother-in-law (###). He was hospitalized with pneumonia and has taken a very bad turn for the worse. 7 Doctors are around his bed, he is on a ventilator, in a coma. Please, I am Christian, but not so good with knowing how to say this prayer. Please help me put out a prayer. I am at a loss for words. I love them so much. I will say it too, I just don't really know what to say. Thank you so much!!!!
 
Lord help this man to heal by faith in Jesus and the powers that lie within. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Praying for divine healing and miracle. Nothing is impossible with God. Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
8
Views
185
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for forgiving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
6
Views
142
🙏 What to Say and How to Say It, Jn 12:49; Grace to Fast, Isa 58:6-14; Gracious Words, Comforting Words, Zech 1:13, Comfort My People, Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, Isa 40:1-2; Speak to Her Heart in The Wilderness, Hosea 2:14... Father, thank You for giving me mercy in times I have needed it...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom