Help With Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt2

Disciple of Prayer
Please ask God to continue to help us meet our financial obligations and improve our credit. Pray for us to obtain a twin home and allow us to continue to be accepted by Christ. God Bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
161
Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
140
Pray that God would bless ### with healing and resources. She is disabled but desires to learn and work to earn a living instead of depending on her small disability check. Her disability check is not enough to continue living within the income level that she grew up in. She has not had success...
Replies
6
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,036
Members
649,750
Latest member
Ariysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom