Help With A Stressful Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter clydeandpeg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clydeandpeg

Guest
This is a job for the God who can do the impossible. The debts are staggering, and the money needed to live on from week to week is much more than my husband gets in social security, but I want to quit my extremely stressful job and stay home with my two grandkids and the dear little granddaughter who's due in just a couple weeks. I know He can do it; I know He wants us to have a joyful life, and this is what I'm asking Him to give us. Please pray with me that the debts will be erased and we'll have plenty of money to live on so I can quit this job that makes me cry so often from the stress.

Thank you!
 
God loves you and will give you the desires of your heart.. will include you in my prayers...God bless...
 
Father may you see the needs of these children and see the true needs of the caretakers to them. Maybe a daycare center would provide for everyone's needs if home is so desired. Leaving this up to the Lord will be the walk in his word letting him decide the right answer to nurture and share in his love, joy, and true peace in heart, soul, and mind. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been working in a field I enjoy but I am completely burnt out. I have had awful experiences at my last few jobs that changed me. I'm not who I was before. I love working with my patients and helping them, but I'm exhausted. I have a hard time seeing them for their full session time...
Replies
7
Views
165
I have been thrown into a very stressful project at work that I cry almost everyday. My senior always scolds me, and I try to understand him, as he's also very stressed. It just seems that all the frustration is thrown at me. I'm just trying my best, and I have to work two shifts to cover all...
Replies
5
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom