Help what ### says to me not bother me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyface

Humble Prayer Partner
Help what ### says to me not bother me where she has hurt me with hurtful words and assaulted me. I feel hurt but I keep on drinking booze with her because she is dating my brother and I have nobody else but my brother since my family are all against me for saying stuff against their wives who left my brothers for other men and my nieces and nephews are against me but not all of them. When I try to tell them about God, they use my drinking wine against me. I need prayer that the Lord will get me back on the right track and then people will be judged for condemning me for drinking wine after my mom and dad died while they have left their husbands and deserted their children for other men. Oh, Lord, set the tables right so people can't keep fooling themselves. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
158
Prayer request for ### to not bother me. ### was physically and verbally abusive towards me. ### use to hit me, punch me on my arms, thighs, kick me, choke me, shove me against the wall, wrestle me down on the bed, hurting my insides of my body, even shot a pistol at my head two times. I had a...
Replies
11
Views
336
  • Locked
Dear God, why does it bother me to see my pregnant daughter's boyfriend, move on with someone else. I know u have a better plan for her and her unborn baby. But why he keep coming into my mind. I forgive him for hurting her but I still feel anger and I hope it is not hatred that I feel. I...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom