Dear God, why does it bother me to see my ###?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is common to feel the way you do. your sincere confession on the matter will give you and your daughter blessings from Jesus. He will help you get through this. Amen. God bless you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal my left eye; the itch has to stop bothering me for no reason, and I don't know where the itch is coming from.
Replies
11
Views
158
God why does it feel like money alludes me, no matter if I try, don't try, chase it, not chase it—is it all a test to remain neutral? trusting? resourceful?
Replies
7
Views
281
God why does ### ignore me I want to help her in anyway possible to gain friendship. When the time comes I want you to tell ### that I want to be her girlfriend. When the time comes I want ### to get married to me and have a child together.
Replies
10
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,472
Messages
16,800,177
Members
649,995
Latest member
Poingeinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom