Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkins21

Prayer Warrior
Please keep praying that my wife gets a visa to come be with me so we can be a family.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
258
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better employee and a better dad to our adult kid's. Please continue to help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time. Please continue to soften the hearts of my wife and my coworkers and my customers and my...
Replies
11
Views
217
Dear God please help me because I live 5 miles away from a major chemical tank explosion. In ###, ###. The company that I work for is only 1 mile from the burning tanks. I think that I know how to handle how to fix the problem and I called the fire departments to tell them what to do but they...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom