Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

radkins21

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my ### and my ###, we are in two different countries and trying to be together. Please pray for us; we just want to be together. Please ask God to help us. I beg all of you on here, please ask God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I Pray for you and your wife to have the Love of God in your bond, which is the strongest love of all, that will hold you together., Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and my wife to figure out what to do. We both have AUD and I have a lot of AWS . Thank you for giving me a wife and a son and a daughter and the many good but hard working jobs that I have had over many years to be able to support my family. I am am an old man and I am...
Replies
12
Views
269
God please help us with being able to get food and we need money. I beg of you that ### and ### pay us our money that they owe us. Please provide spiritual, physical and financial blessings. I ask this wholeheartedly in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
131
Please keep them safe Jesus as they travel by motorcycle out of the country especially my young one ### and have here who is not afraid to handle the job with your upright Godly knowledgeable workers not afraid or too lazy to handle this detailed project with lower costs precision and accuracy...
Replies
7
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,901
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom