Help ### Understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me find friends. I want to fall in love and have a family. Send me someone who needs and wants me. If the person I met is the one, please let us met again. I felt a vibe. Thank You for letting me visit family who love and care about me. I hope we can hang out again. I need...
Replies
11
Views
166
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 41:31 – “It makes the depths churn like a boiling caldron and stirs up the sea like a pot of ointment.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 41:31, God describes the power of Leviathan by saying it can make the depths of the sea...
Replies
9
Views
172
I've prayed numerous times about a subject that I'm still waiting for an answer on. But from time to time I tell the Lord what it is i need and my prayer stops. It stops when I remember Matthew 7:7-8. I stop mid prayer as I remember to keep seeking and keep knocking. I pray for understanding.
Replies
8
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom