Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorentia

Prayer Partner
I pray for courage and healing for my cousin who went into hospital for an operation on his hand. I pray that God can be with him in the operation theatre, and I know with the help of our Lord Jesus Christ he will be healed. Thank You Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for a speedy recovery. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Things went wrong. My mum ### made threats and called me ugly. I cried. She was mean to my dad too. She complains too much. She is mentally ill; worried about what will happen next. Hope to go to church and few other places. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do things and remembers things.
Replies
7
Views
104
Good Morning Everyone, I pray that you all are blessed. Last week, I submitted my compliance documents for assistance with help arrears after winning an appeal. I pray that those documents reach the right agents and that they carefully review my statement and supporting documentation...
Replies
11
Views
184
Currently cannot afford enough money to eat correctly and I just turned ### not enough money for a car or college and I've always been able to sing but recently haven't been able to sing or even talk due to lpr and lots of terrible events have been happening financial issues as well my father...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom