Help please and spread the word. Thank ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please help me as I go today and finish the year. I thank you Lord for the opportunity and all the learning I did. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
11
Views
142
Lord, I am unemployed, been evicted and broke. I need $### to save my storage units. Please help me because I need a high paying stable job so I can be self-sufficient again, have my own home again and a blessing to others, need an immediate abundance of financial miracles to pay my storage...
Replies
9
Views
326
Dear heavenly father God ### is in the hospital low oxygen & high blood pressure and blood clots & more issues with her body heal redeen & cleanse her and bring her and her sisters ###, & ### from Cancer and bring them to recovery but don't let her or her grand daughter say or speak anything...
Replies
6
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom