Help Of God

  • Thread starter Thread starter gabou2007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gabou2007

Guest
i asking you to join mi in for mi to receive God help. I have an application for a visa in the ### embassy. I want God to help me to receive a good answer from the embassy soon.
 
Lord you are a God that answer prayers. Let this ### get the visa from the embassy without any problem. AMEN
 
I pray that God will fulfill the desires of your heart, In Jesus Name Amen
 
"He has put His Spirit in our hearts.

This is the first part of what we are to receive, and it proves that we will receive all God has promised."

2 Corinthians 1:20 (Worldwide English Bible)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning. I need some desperate help with a prayer. My family and i have been in financial lockdown since january this year. we are on the brink of losing our home, we wont be able to pay for school fees this month end. My Fiance, ###, has had her bank account frozen since january and we...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray that God bless ### with a work and heal ### as ### is sick.
Replies
9
Views
131
Deliverance from spiritual life attack, lust, fornication, and spiritual marriage Increase in spiritual life capacity Deliverance from disgrace and shame I will not die young
Replies
9
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom