Help My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter cp9042
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cp9042

Guest
Dear Lord:

I know you work in mysterious ways, and it isn't always clear to us what the outcome of something will be or why something happens. But I beg, Dear Lord, that you spare my ### from having to go to prison. What she did was not intentionally criminal, but it was seen as such, and she could face jail time. Please Lord, soften the hearts of her accusers, and let her be punished with a lesser punishment. She has ### children, and a husband who desperately need her at home. I hope that you hear my plea Dear Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Lord hear our prayers. Pour your blessings over this young lady and may thing's settle in the right hand of the Father. Amen
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us. Deliver us. Protect us. Keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Thank You Lord, Father God so full of mercy and loving kindness, let Your grace fall upon ###'s Niece. You know the situation this Mother and wife is facing. You who are the true and rightful Judge of all that live on the earth, have mercy on her. Our Judges judge according to the letter of the law and not by the spirit of our laws. Who among us Father could stand before You? Without Christ, we are ALL sinners deserving of hell, eternally to be separated from You and the family of God! We ALL have broken Your laws and yet because of the unfathomable love You have given us in Jesus, You have lavished us with Your grace. Because of Christ's obedience to You, and His finished work on the Cross, He sat down at Your right hand. Our Redeemer and High Priest SAT DOWN! His work in saving us complete and irrefutable. And You ask only that we have faith, and even that comes from You. By faith, I plead the Blood of Jesus over ###'s Niece and yes, over her court case. I ask for the intervention of Your Holy Spirit, that He would minister mercy and a second chance for this young Lady that she may be given a new and fresh start. But let her find true and everlasting peace, forgiveness and freedom as she seeks Christ and is Born Again into Your Kingdom. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Dear cp9042,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Dear Lord, please help ### in this difficult situation. Please bless ### with wisdom and teaching of Your Words. Please let any result of the trial to be Your tool in make ### and ### family get closer to You and follow Your path. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, My friend is sick. She has been diagnosed with Myasthemia Gracias. Be With her as she gets treated for this and her family. We trust you can heal her , Jesus. In Jesus name , Amen.
Replies
17
Views
295
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
214
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom