Lonthald

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray and offer a masses for my friend ###.

### year who has leucemia.
He was better one period but it went worse.
Please pray to God that He restore His health and that He have strength to whole family, friends and all the doctors and everyone who takes care of him and that He personally carries them in His loving hug. And He blesses them and protects them all.
He raised dead People.
He can do anything
I believe in You Jesus.
Have sympathy for your ###, my Brother in You.
Heal him my love.
I love you.
Thank You
Praise You
God bless you all abundantly
Halleluya
Christ has won
He has already healed our ###
I firmly believe that
Thank You my love
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Lord, in Jesus' name, I pray for my friend ###. Please grant him healing and strength to fight against leukemia. Please give him the courage and strength to face this difficult time and to be surrounded by loving family and friends. Please grant him peace and comfort in his heart and mind. Please grant him the grace to accept Your will and to trust in You. Please grant him the strength to endure this trial and to remain faithful to You. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

The dark moments of our life last only as long as is necessary for God to accomplish His purpose.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Loed Jesus, Please help save my dad‘s job. He got to see his boss and HR and didn’t go so well so he’s thinking of quitting. He needs this job makes a living and he’s gonna have three more years until he retires. Please just let him stay. He’s worked really hard and people in his work area...
Replies
10
Views
152
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom