Help my bowels remove piles, clean my colon

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my grandma needs a miracle. she has been bedridden many years. I ask God for a miracle healing of her, myself, my mother, my brother, sister-in-law; she's pregnant, safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy. my dad happy good trip with sister-in-law and bring healing to his heart. please Lord I ask...
Replies
6
Views
266
Father God can I ### have my bowels to function properly not like they are at moment as devil trying to make me unwell so I can't study ### and Internet in house has been playing up and I've had n Headaches /stress please Father in heaven a healing touch in Jesus name amen amen Please Father...
Replies
5
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom