Father God can I ### ### have my bowels to

Mo semple

Servant of All
Father God can I ### have my bowels to function properly not like they are at moment as devil trying to make me unwell so I can't study ### and Internet in house has been playing up and I've had n
Headaches /stress please Father in heaven a healing touch in Jesus name amen amen

Please Father in heave n let my eyes (###'s) see properly in Jesus name amen
 
I prayed the Lord's healing for your eyes, head, entire body. I pray for success in studies & all your requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Father God please keep me free from headaches (bad) ### and keep my friends well in Jesus name amen
Please Father in heaven let my eyes (###'s) see properly in Jesus name amen
 
Father God please don't let me get ###'s cold devil trying to make me unwell but Father in heaven help all this infections flying about please put an end to this low mood /immune systems and please can I get ear wax out off ears and let vit B tablets work in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my grandma needs a miracle. she has been bedridden many years. I ask God for a miracle healing of her, myself, my mother, my brother, sister-in-law; she's pregnant, safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy. my dad happy good trip with sister-in-law and bring healing to his heart. please Lord I ask...
Replies
6
Views
266
Father, GOD can I make a request? I always felt guilt after my father died and I know it is his time, but it really bothers me mentally. I always pray that I could afford to buy him a lot of space in his hometown cemetery, but it's like $###. I know he wanted to be buried there. I was wishing if...
Replies
9
Views
505
Please can I have an understanding of this situation. I ask God to come to visit me in my dream and ask God to tell me that everything I’m going through right now with work and how workcover have stopped my pay for 5 months now. I’m not at work; I haven’t been there in 5 months, so no income is...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom