Help me

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help me! I am a moron, a fool! I keep making mistakes, doesn’t help my mum keeps mentioning them, it seems when she does that, I make more of them. I don’t know if I am allowed any more money; if forced to return money I earned or got, or not; despite needing it. I don’t know if my period is...
Replies
12
Views
164
I am so beyond grateful for those who prayed for me. God is good 🙌. I do believe that I am being guided through this situation, I know I have Jesus by my side always. I know people come into our lives for a reason, and I must admit this is someone I trusted with my whole life, someone yes, I...
Replies
11
Views
154
Dear God please forgive me for not forgiving my wife who I have been with for over ### years. We both have ### and I am so tired of how she talks to me. She used to hold me in high regard and now I feel like she treats me like a looser. I still work very hard and I support my wife and our adult...
Replies
15
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom