Help me with anxiety and fear. Keep me from ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me with my depression and anxiety. OK because I’m stuck having to work out in the sun for so long and I’ve tried telling my parents have a son affects me but they don’t listen or understand they’ve never read it. They never talked about it. I’ve told them, but they...
Replies
8
Views
191
I have felt anxious since yesterday. I feel like God is trying to show me something but don't know what. I'm also still clinging to my mother. I need to let go of her. I am still letting fear control me. Please pray for me.
Replies
10
Views
246
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:2 – “In vain you rise early and stay up late, toiling for food to eat-for he grants sleep to those he loves.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 127:2 speaks to the futility of overworking and worrying about our daily...
Replies
11
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom