Help Me Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dihazel21

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord today there are 3 reasons why I want to pray and ask everyone to help me with. First, my mom has lymphoma and has 2 more chemo to go through to find out the final results. Second, my sister's husband came back from the army. And asked her for divorce. He was in Korea for 1 yr and has 2 small children. And last, for my husband who is overseas and I want the Lord to protect him and keep him away from any temptations. Lord I come to you with all my heart to ask you for the health of my mom, my sister's marriage reconciliation and stop the divorce and for my husband's protection. I have faith in you Lord, my husband will come back from his trip more in love with me than he was before. No woman will disturb his mind and you won't let anything come between us. You are protecting my marriage. Thank you all for praying for my family.
 
Isaiah 53:5 But HE was wounded for our transgressions, HE was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon HIM and with HIS stripes we are healed.

Be healed from the crown of your feet unto the soul of your feet.  In JESUS name, Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

asking for orayers for my children protection and healing from sickness. we have been sick one after another, their body is still young to bear all the medicine i pray for God’s healing power over them and asking for jesus’ guidance and protectiin over them . i dont know why we always get sick ...
Replies
8
Views
329
i’m struggling with my addiction. It’s been very hard for me to stop completely this time around. Lord Jesus, I really need your help Lord Jesus I really need your hand to heal my love Lord Jesus I need you to heal my health and just heal me. Lord Jesus, I’ve been trying to stop smoking for at...
Replies
12
Views
229
Please pray for me and my children. We have been going through a difficult season of illness, and I am now unwell too. I pray that by God’s grace and His healing hand, I recover quickly so I can continue caring for my children. Please also pray for complete healing, strength, and God’s...
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,821
Messages
16,815,311
Members
651,025
Latest member
Goormuorhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom