Help me overcome my anxieties and insecurities. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
137
Dear Jesus Christ please help me. Please remove the cyst in my spine and fix my back and legs. It hurts to walk and to stand and I don't want to lose my job and my family. Please dear God help me overcome my anxiety and challenges at work. Please help me change and to help my family. Please...
Replies
14
Views
498
My heart is broken. ### has lied and cheated. He rationalizes his behavior as not sin. He laughed when confronted. I am angry. I can’t sleep or eat. All I think about is why and the lies. I know I have to forgive. Lord help me. Take this anxiety away from my mind and heart. Lord create in me a...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,386
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom