Help me lord to have peace of mind to be patient and

Carol wanjiru

Disciple of Prayer
Help me Lord to have peace of mind to be patient and to always be positive let every word I alter every action I do and every step I make be of your praise always remember those who have been praying with me bless them and do them good in Jesus name I do pray and trust
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers and intercession. Please pray for us. My heart is heavy, my mind is filled with worry. I haven't heard from my son, ### who suffers from a mental health issue. I also think he's come down with something else. He didn't look well but refused any assistance. He's...
Replies
12
Views
196
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
156
Dear Lord, In the midst of everything I am feeling right now, I come before You. You know every burden in my heart, every sadness, and every worry I carry. Please give me peace that is not dependent on my circumstances, strength to keep going even when it feels difficult, and wisdom to make the...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom