Help me lord so dizzy I’m falling ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Having some stomach pains under foot also. Please heal dear Jesus and help to rest soon and at peace knowing all these pains afflictions and battles are all yours. Amen
Replies
7
Views
224
Father in heaven!!! Thank you for all that you do in my life and your love. Father I need your help! I just screen to the mountain top how much I need your help. My marriage, my health, my home, my school father! I feel like a train is running over me and I have nothing to reach for. I’m hurting...
Replies
5
Views
304
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom