Help me lord....letter to receive embassy

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord ,please help my son ### to get a car loan as he is unable to get one due to lot of debts due to education loans .I am in a poor condition already .Please Lord help him .He got a job but it's extremely far and we can't afford the cab.
Replies
12
Views
58
Hi financial ruin has hit ### ###. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I’m facing eviction and cannot afford to pay my massive rent arrears. I have revamped my resume and applied for jobs of all shifts. Other than that, nothing else can be done. Churches and community can’t help because I...
Replies
9
Views
154
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom