Help me Lord! Help me with my special ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me Lord! Help me with my special request in my heart! HELP ME TO BE A GOOD LEADER. Help me with my finances so I can continue to help myself and others in need. Bless me Lord. Thank YOU!!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
John 14:6 says, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Oh God, let us be firebrands for Your Kingdom. Let our hearts and minds be set like flint to follow and serve You daily. Hear the cry of our hearts as we long to please You and Your Son and Your precious Holy Spirit. Help us to take up our cross daily and follow You in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
172
Thank you for your prayers and intercession. Please pray for us. My heart is heavy, my mind is filled with worry. I haven't heard from my son, ### who suffers from a mental health issue. I also think he's come down with something else. He didn't look well but refused any assistance. He's...
Replies
12
Views
193
Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom