Help Me πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜© God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone , are you please able to pray πŸ™ for me to Jesus Christ, I lost my husband a year ago and I’ve been struggling mentally and physically my whole world was taken away from me my heart broken πŸ’” 😒I’ve been struggling not wanting to get out of bed and go out for the past year, in my sleep...
Replies
9
Views
47
Jesus please help me my life Ho God please help me maney Jesus please give me my problem maney my wife and daughter money problem πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ please help me my Account no.### please help me Jesus please help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Replies
7
Views
200
Help me on ### sep I have my court case and dont have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband pension and provident fund money today in this week I don't have...
Replies
10
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom